LATEST NEWS FROM CHARNWOOD BOROUGH COUNCIL - OVER 65'S BOOK OR MANAGE YOUR CORONAVIRUS VVACCINATION NOW
Latest news from Charnwood Borough Council
Over 65s... Book or manage your coronavirus vaccination now
You can only use this service if any of the following apply:
- you are aged 65 and over
- you have previously received a letter saying you are at high risk from coronavirus (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- you are a frontline health or social care worker
You also need to be registered with a GP surgery in England to use this service. You can register with a GP if you do not have one.
Find out more about who is eligible to have a coronavirus vaccination.
Book your appointments
You need to:
- have 2 doses of the coronavirus vaccine at 2 appointments
- book both appointments at the same time
- get the 2nd dose 11 to 12 weeks after getting your 1st dose
You can use this service for someone else.
Manage your appointments
If you already have appointments booked, you can:
- view your appointments
- cancel your appointments
- book appointments again
We will ask you some questions first, so we can find your bookings.
If you are not eligible yet
Please wait to be contacted. The NHS will let you know when it's your turn to have the vaccine. It's important not to contact the NHS for a vaccination before then.
Keep updated on all COVID-19 news
Visit www.charnwood.gov.uk/coronavirus for all Council service changes and developments, useful links to NHS and government advice, business support, community information and more.
Posted: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 11:18 by Julie Preston